Call Dearing Veterinary Clinic today to speak with a knowledgeable member of our staff about scheduling your pet’s surgical procedure.
Our Pet Surgery Safety Protocols
We are committed to your pet’s safety and adhere firmly to our pre-anesthesia protocols to ensure a safe, smooth, and successful procedure. We have two surgical bays with advanced monitoring technology to keep an eye on your pet’s vital signs, and we use heated tables and warm blankets to ensure their comfort and maintain a healthy body temperature.
Our team implements the following guidelines for every surgical procedure at our clinic:
- Running pre-anesthetic blood work to screen for illness and assess your pet’s organ function prior to anesthesia
- IV catheter placement so our team can easily administer fluids and medications to your pet during surgery
- Monitoring your pet’s blood pressure, oxygen, heart rate, and more with advanced equipment throughout the procedure
- Providing tailored pain management to reduce your pet’s discomfort post-operation
Additional Surgeries We Provide
Along with spays and neuters, our team can perform a variety of pet surgery procedures including:
- Tumor removals
- Growth removals
- Cystotomy (bladder stone removal)
- Foreign body removal
- Wound treatment and repair
- Orthopedic surgeries (TPLO, bone plating, ACL repair)
We understand that planning your pet’s surgery and post-op care can feel overwhelming. Rest assured that we abide by strict protocols before, during and after your pet’s procedure to ensure maximum comfort and safety. Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have, whether you are considering surgery or need help managing your pet’s recovery. Please contact our clinic at (325) 698-3090 to speak with a compassionate member of our team.